"Happy people don't necessarily have everything. They just make the most out of everything they have."


Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Okay, I know that this is a weird complaint but here it is... I am so sick of smelling like calf milk. I feed the calves in the morning, wash and wash and wash my hands and the milk smell NEVER leaves. I shower, change my clothes, wash my hands again and again, and sure 'nuf, you guessed it still there. What is up with this. Does the powdered milk company want the calves to be able to smell me and "bond" to my milk smell permanently?!? I wash my hands very often. (I'm kind of germaphobic) and nothing works. Do the dishes...sniff-yup, still there. YUCK! YUCK! YUCK! Maybe it soaks into my fingernails and skin. Maybe it has a super glue component hidden somewhere in the powder. It does take a wire brush to get it off from the inside of the bottle sometimes. Maybe, I should just go out and let the calves try to suck off the smell out of my fingers. Wait a minute, I am actually thinking about having a gooey, slimey calf mouth surrounding my hands and fingers willingly? Yep, I've officially "lost it".

4 comments:

Ronda said...

That is so funny! Not only are you a good mommy to your kids but to all those little baby calves. :) I admire you! Oh, I'm so glad you are coming up this weekend!! That will be fun. If you are going to be here Sunday, we are blessing Brayker so come come! :) Love ya!

Jeff and Jessie said...

That's what happens when you nurse four babies-you lose it! But that is what it takes to be my friend-insanity! Just be glad that are sucking from a bottle and not elsewhere from you!

tikichikadee said...

They have stuff to get garlic smell off hands...now why the heck don't they have something for calf milk? Honestly! What kind of world do we live in when you have to smell calf formula every time you bring your hands to your mouth for a bite of sandwich!
Try bleach and a toothbrush. It works for stomach bile. :)

Jodi said...

Aleesha - I am so glad to find your blog! I am adding it to my list of friends! Hope all is well and I understand about calf milk cause we have some goats and I have to feed a baby goat a bottle and the milk stinks! I feel your pain!!