"Happy people don't necessarily have everything. They just make the most out of everything they have."


Monday, December 8, 2008

Cash's blessing


We just had the best trip to St. Anthony to Cash's blessing. It was a blast!! We went swimming at the hotel and hung out at Jared and Taytum's. It was so nice to see all three of them doing great. Cash is so cute!! Chansy and Cash just kept staring at each other like they already knew each other. Notice that they are holding hands in the picture. It was a nice family escape for the Bailey's. Yes, Earl survived the trip with all of us. He will probable hide from us for the next week for having to spend so much time with all of us in the car. It was a great 2 days though. I hope that we can do it more often. It seems like time flies by so fast and I can't do much of anything that I plan to do. I guess that you have to take all the chances that you can to spend time together and do what you want to do because if you don't the chances just pass you by. I did miss not having Andreea there but I am so glad that she is where she is and I am so proud of her. We do miss her though. She is a great missionary!

3 comments:

Jared & Taytum said...

Oh i love that picture I copied it onto my computer and will probably post it on my blog too. We loved seeing everyone this weekend and you're welcome to come back anytime, we need to come down and see you guys too sometime :)

Jarad said...

I didn't know you had a blog!!! Maureen mentioned that she took the picture from your blog and i had to investigate. I am so happy to have a better way to keep in contact with you. Now you just need to join facebook. ;) How is life with four kids treating you? I haven't talked to you in ages! --Rochelle

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness those two are just the cutest things everywhere. I think they both looks so much like your family!! I am glad you have a blog it will be so fun to peek in on your family!