"Happy people don't necessarily have everything. They just make the most out of everything they have."


Saturday, December 13, 2008



Okay, we took pictures for our family Christmas card last night. After 42 pictures ( I love digital cameras) I wittled the selection down to 4. This is one of them but not the one that we chose for our card. You'll just have to wait for that one. Chansy was not happy! It was a struggle trying to make 4 kids all look in the same direction at the same time and smile NICELY. Kalon kept pulling faces and trying to be silly. He must get that from Earl. I decided that I am REALLY glad that I don't work at JC Penney portrait studio!!

2 comments:

Jarad said...

Does this mean I get a Christmas card? I lost your address due to a computer issue. I found a PO Box is that right? --Rochelle

Ronda said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!!! I'm so happy you have a blog!!!! Now we can keep in touch!!! You are the cutest little momma ever!