"Happy people don't necessarily have everything. They just make the most out of everything they have."


Monday, April 20, 2009

Branding time

The best shot givers ever! The helped me soooo much.


This years branding was so GREAT! It was the least stressful branding for me that we've had. We had a lot of good help and the best part of all was that I got to spend time with my family. Lunch was simple. Nobody got hurt. Perfect weather. Just completely great!
Cash, Taytum, and Jared




Lauree can't NOT get a shot every year. She's definitely vaccinated yearly.






Hayes played all day!





This one's getting framed.




the Bear



Twix, Dad, Dally, and Angle Dust(4 years)


Melissa, Mom, and Chansy



Cool Cowgirl






Dad and Shane (who had a broken toe).


Kalon had a nap and when he woke up, they had already left to take the cows back down to the fields without him. He was heartbroken that he didn't get to ride!




The Stuart tongue...we all have it. It makes special appearances for cameras.




I LOVE this picture of Earl!







Cash(7m) and Chansy(8m) hanging out in the sheepcamp.

They must remember each other from heaven because they are best friends already!

Thanks Everyone!!!
We missed you Uncle Dick and Andreea.













3 comments:

Amanda said...

Loved this entry Aleesha! Brett and I are jealous that you have THE life...our kids are city kids (Brett's having to deal with it I guess).
Miss you!

Jodi said...

Hmmm that makes me miss Utah and spring branding!!

Jared & Taytum said...

We had so much fun too, but i am so fixing up more next year because the pictures of me are awful :)Thanks again for having us we look forward to seeing you all again!