"Happy people don't necessarily have everything. They just make the most out of everything they have."


Monday, June 15, 2009

Captain Jack Sanpitch



My husband is amazing! Have I mentioned that before? Well, he is. He is the best husband and father that I could even imagine! He is so good to me and the kids worship the ground he walks on. We just spent a couple of days at his mom's reunion and the theme was "Pirates of the Sanpitch". She had Earl dress up as Captain Jack and attack the kids on the first night. It was a hit. He dueled with every kid there and made there whole day. His mom had made swords and sold them at the store so by the second day, EVERY kid had a sword. Captain Jack decided to make a special appearance on the second night as a surprise to everyone. He came bounding over a 6 foot high fence with a holler and yelled that he was back to claim his revenge. Needless to say, every kid at the reunion (grandkids, great-grands, cousins) came running to him armed to the teeth. He jumped up, jumped down, ran, climbed and made sure that his sword touched every kids there. He was amazing! He has to have the body of a teenager to do what he did. Then he made my night-He found his fair lady and gave her a kiss. WOOHOOO!!!

Holden, Porter, and Chansy- all born withing a month of each other.

Dad and Dally dancing.

Warren(my father in law) making everyone cry at the ping pong table.

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

I'm so glad you got a pix of Earl as Captain Jack. I wish I'd have videoed it. The reunion was so much fun, especially for all the boys.

Dorothy said...

FYI--Dorothy is actually Aunt Chris. It was just easier to use her account.

Ronda said...

Oh my heck, I totally would love to see that! I guess we'll have to have a reunion now and do the same thing! Tell Earl to be ready! :) So when are you coming up here again since I always seem to miss yoU!?

Jeff and Jessie said...

Go Earl! You rock!
Ok, I would NEVER have place that at Earl looking at the picture, but I loved it! Jefferson wouldn't ever do anything like that! How fun!