"Happy people don't necessarily have everything. They just make the most out of everything they have."


Sunday, October 25, 2009

Camera



Yay! Yay! I finally got a new camera and have taken about 600+ pictures in the last few days. The leaves were changing colors and I was going crazy not having a camera. I finally decided on one and got it ordered and it came even sooner than I expected. We are shipping calves tomorrow and those and branding pics are my absolute favorites. Here are some pictures from the last few days. By the way, did I mention that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new camera?
Chansy watching her dad load straw bales.

Earl and Kalon sorting off replacement heifers.


Hayes and Cherry in a standoff. He had to ride my saddle and the stirrups didn't fit him but he did awsome.


The boss.... no, SERIOUSLY!



My "Man Snowy River" picture (minus the sunglasses of course).

1 comment:

Jeff and Jessie said...

I LOVE the pic of Chansy! Oh! She is so beautiful! I love the angle-everything! WOW! I am glad the camera is working out-I was worried!