"Happy people don't necessarily have everything. They just make the most out of everything they have."


Saturday, May 2, 2009

Prayers

Okay, Dally and I were saying her prayers the other night. It had been pretty hectic trying to get them in bed because we were leaving for Woodruff early the next morning. I was a little stressed hurrying the kids and Dally DOES NOT go to bed very well anyway. So... she is saying a great innocent prayer and just happens to slip in(in a sweet little voice), "Please bless that we can go swimming again and bless that Mom can get ate up by a shark." WHAT?!? So after the prayer, I asked her, "Dally why do you want me to get ate by a shark?" Then she told me that I am always being mean to her all the time. Who knew!

3 comments:

Jarad said...

Don't go swimming in the ocean anytime soon!

Jeff and Jessie said...

HeeHee! I'm still giggling about this one! Haven't you watched Jaws recently? Between that and her prayer and I definitely would be on the watch!

Nicole said...

Ha ha ha ....oh my goodness you definately have your hands full with this one. That is so darn funny! I guess you better watch your back!