"Happy people don't necessarily have everything. They just make the most out of everything they have."


Thursday, January 29, 2009

Guess who is 5 years old... Kalon had a pretty good birthday. At lunchtime, he informed his dad that he could NOW pull his loose tooth because he was 5! It popped right out and boy did we have a proud little cowboy. The Bailey clan all came to help him celebrate his party later. He got the perfect present (Mom doesn't think so) of a bow and arrow from Aunt Lauree. He's already shot Dally in the face twice. He had a puppy cake with fluffy frosting. An Indiana Jones shirt, camo clothes, a LOUD rifle, and some other fun things. I cannot believe that my little Kalon is 5 years old. What a sad baby he was and what a happy loving boy he has turned out to be!! He is the kissing king. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALON!!!

5 comments:

Ronda said...

Oh my heck! I canNOT believe that he is 5!!! How crazy!!! He looks cute and what a fun birthday! Love ya!!

Jarad said...

I think you should remember who gives your kids obnoxious gifts and in time return them. Alex and Sarah gave us the world's noisiest toy once and I haven't forgotten!

Amanda and Kalon Downing said...

He seems like we were just in Nevada, and he was just a baby. They grow up way to fast. YOu will have two in school before long. He is so cute. Tell him Big Kalon and I said Happy late Birthday.

Nicole said...

He's so cute! Elise gives my kids the most obnoxious presents and I am remembering so I can do the same for her kids. She gave Kadence a 6 foot long floor piano.. I am so sick of hearing it I could scream. lol I can't believe he is 5 either.

Jeff and Jessie said...

Happy birthday Kalon!
You are the cutest 'bear' I know-even when you ring my doorbell 10 times in less than 2 minutes!!!