"Happy people don't necessarily have everything. They just make the most out of everything they have."


Friday, January 2, 2009





Happy New Year!!! We just finished off a wonderful year and I am so optomistic for the next one. We actually stayed up on New Year's Eve to see the new year. It is amazing how much energy you have without 3 more kids!! Well, that, and a couple of Pepsis helped too. When we called to wish the Stuart's Happy New Year at midnight, we ended up talking to Kalon and Dally( who was still jumping on the bed). On New Year's Day, Earl and I left Chansy at Grandma Rainy's and went for a ride. It was 12 years ago on the 4th of January that we went on our first date. A horse ride in the Cedar Hill. Wow, where have the years gone. I am so blessed and happy to have Earl be my wonderful husband. He is so good and patient with me and I love him so much!!

1 comment:

tikichikadee said...

AHHH! How is my neighbor? How awful that this will be the first time I've communicated with you since christmas? Forgive me my terrible neighborly ways...
-Amy